White Plains Chapter
Daughters of the American Revolution
White Plains, New York
The White Plains Chapter, NSDAR, was organized November 7, 1905, in White Plains, New York. The White Plains Chapter's name commemorates the October 27, 1776, Battle of White Plains.
The chapter has 55 members, 6 associate members, and several prospective members working on applications for DAR membership.
Seen around Westchester County are many memorials given by the White Plains Chapter in the forms of plaques, monuments, and flags. Donations are contributed to worthy projects such as scholarships for graduating White Plains high school seniors, support for the military, and arranging for restoration and preservation of historical gravestones.
Financial support and unstinting service have been given to Washington Headquarters Museum, also known as the Ann Miller Farmhouse, that was accepted for the National Register of Historical Places by the joint proposal of the White Plains Chapter, the North Castle Historical Society, and Westchester County.
For membership information, please contact the Registrar, Brook Hanna, at
The DAR Insignia is the property of, and is copyrighted by, the National Society of the Daughters of the American Revolution.
Web hyperlinks to non-DAR sites are not the responsibility of the NSDAR, the state organizations, or individual DAR chapters.